Our philanthropy, Service for Sight, supports the five schools founded by Delta Gammas and other North American organizations that provide access and advocacy for people in the blind or visually impaired community or who promote sight preservation and conservation. This philanthropy has been at the heart of the Delta Gamma mission since 1936 when a member who was blind, Ruth Billow, Eta-Akron, petitioned to adopt “Aid to the Blind” as our official philanthropy.
View the Foundation’s annual impact report for a list of the most recent Service for Sight Grant Recipients.
Delta Gamma Schools for Children with Visual Impairments
1. Blind Children’s Center, Los Angeles
2. Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix
3. Anchor Center for Blind Children, Denver
4. Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired, Kansas City
5. Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments, St. Louis
Click here for a full map of national organizations supported by Service for Sight grants and local organizations supported by collegiate chapter and alumnae group gifts.
Interested in learning more about Service for Sight, or looking for local Delta Gamma volunteers in your area? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.