Reset your password if you ever had a myDG account and can’t remember your password, or if you’ve set up a new account on this website since June 2014 and can't remember your password.
Follow these steps:
- Provide your Member Number. This can be found directly above your name on the mailing address of the latest ANCHORA or by emailing DG-EO@deltagamma.org. This helps us verify that only DG members are making login accounts.
- Make sure to enter a total of seven (7) numbers, and include a dash between the third and fourth numbers, not a space. If the number on your ANCHORA mailing label isn't seven numbers, then insert extra zeros by following this example:
EXAMPLE: If your Member Number reads: 1 987, then you should enter 001-0987
- Collegians: Your Member Number on GreekBill is not the same as your Delta Gamma Member Number. Please reference the number on your ANCHORA mailing label, or email us at DG-EO@deltagamma.org
- Enter the email address associated with your login in the "Create Username" box. Your username will be this email address.
- Enter your NEW password in the box that says “Create Password.” Password may not contain username, email address or member’s first or last name.
- Click the "OK" button