Foundation Funds Overview
- Loyalty Fund: Donations to this annual fund provide vital support to all Foundation programs, including areas of greatest need.
- Service for Sight Fund: Donations to this fund support Service for Sight grants to national organizations that share our mission.
- Service for Sight: Joining Forces Fund: Donations to this fund fall under the umbrella of Service for Sight and support grants to organizations that aid blind and visually impaired service men and women.
- Sisters Helping Sisters: Need-Based Scholarship Fund: Donations to this fund assist collegiate members who have proven financial need with educational expenses.
- Merit-Based Scholarship Fund: Donations to this fund support the merit-based scholarship program. To learn more about sponsoring a merit-based scholarship click here.
- Merit-Based Fellowship Fund: Donations to this fund support the merit-based fellowship program. To learn more about sponsoring a merit-based fellowship click here.
- Endowed Funds: Donations to permanently endowed funds can be made by anyone at any time and can be established at various levels. To learn more about establishing a new endowed fund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.